LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

35 Days Abstinent

I get to weigh in on Saturday and I'm so excited.  I cheated and peeked at the scale during my birthday week.  What a mistake.  I hadn't lost as much as I thought I should have, and then I started obsessing about my scale weight.  I weighed in for 5 days in a row, and for the first 4 days I got progressively heavier.  Finally I lost a little and I put the scale back away.  I've learned my lesson and I will wait for my once/month weigh-in.

I should also mention a little more about my food plan:  I eat no flour of any kind, no sugar or sweeteners of any kind, and no caffeine.  In these 3 things I've been perfect.  *Amazing*  I'm scared to try to do my usual justifications, because once I start with these foods I don't think I could stop.

I also eat 3 meals/day and no snacks.  One day I was too tired to make/eat dinner, and sometimes my meal gets interrupted which kind of feels like I had a snack.  But I'm almost perfect on this.

I weigh and measure every thing I eat.  Until this last week I was doing perfect on this.  But I've had a couple of unweighed bites of things as I was measuring them out.  I know this is sabotaging myself and making it harder, so I won't be doing that this week.

No comments: