LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Medifast Pizza


3 MF chicken noodle soup
6 oz shredded mozzarella, divided
2 T of some type of tomato sauce/pizza sauce/marinara
eggbeaters or baking powder (whichever you prefer)
1/2 cup water
Other pizza toppings, at your discretion


Put all 3 packets of the Medifast chicken noodle soup in a blender or magic bullet to grind the noodles into a powder.


Pour the chicken noodle powder into a bowl. Add either 2 TB of eggbeaters or 1 tsp. of baking podwder (either will work, I made mine with eggs because I was short on "Lean" today.) Add half the mozzarella cheese and any pizza seasonings (I used Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning).


Then add the 1/2 cup of water and mix all ingredients together. It should form a sticky-ish ball of dough.


Take your pizza crust and spread it out thinly on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet sprayed with Pam. I had to spray Pam on the spatula I was using to spread the dough out to keep it from sticking.


Put the crust in the oven at 450 for about 10 mins or until the edges are browned.

Take out the pizza crust, put on your sauce and the rest of the cheese. You can also add some olives or other toppings as you prefer. Place the pizza in the broiler for 2-3 mins.

Voila! The perfect pizza!

If you divide the pizza into 3 equal parts, each part counts as 1 MF meal, 1 condiment (the sauce), 1/3 Leaner protein (cheese), and 1/3 fat (from olives)

7 comments:

Paul said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have 19 packages of this horrible chicken soup because I ordered a box of 7 and then got 14 more as part of the free 2 week VIP order. I had no idea what to do with it since the two times I made it, it did not come out well. I am going to try this later today and I'll report back how I like it. I figure the worst that can happen is that I will have used 3 packages of the stuff LOL.

Paul said...

OK - I'm back after having tried this. It was great. As I said in the message I sent you it's never gonna beat a Pizza Hut pizza but it was very good tasting (chickeny of course) and a great way to use up all that chicken noodle soup I had. I will definitely make this again and again until the soup is gone (16 packages to go!) :-)

RainyPM said...

Hi Paul, I'm so glad you found the recipe and liked it!

If it's within 30 days you can exchange those chicken soup mixes for another product you like better. There's a returns/exchanges number on the packing slip that came with it, and if you call it, and have 6 or 7 packets still in the box, they'll let you exchange even the free VIP boxes.

If it's too late, at least you've got the pizza. ;)

But actually, I have found that if I make the soup in a pot on the stove, and use chicken broth instead of water plus extra broth, and then add some finely minced green pepper, onion and celery, along with some canned shredded chicken meat, and then store it in the fridge for a night and eat it the next day, the chicken soup is completely tolerable. I even half-way look forward to it.

Hope that helps!

Prisca: said...

Thanks soooooooooo much--headed to the store to but the rest of the ingredients then going to town! ;)

Ari said...

Thank you for the new idea! I had a bunch of chicken noodle soups and I really don't like the chicken noodle soup.. but the pizza was really good!

Lisa said...

You are my lifesaver! Wish I would have found this before I suffered through those chicky noodle times. So yum! I have shared this with my other medifast friends - including my one who said she had 5 ckn noodle left. I told her i had 6 packets...she said um no, 5 BOXES! Pizza here we come :)

Inverness said...

Hello. I'm wondering what alternatives I can use in place of the chicken noodle soup for the crust. It has a stronger flavor than I expected and I think it unpleasantly distracts from the toppings of the pizza.

Would the pancake mix or cream of broccoli soup work? I don't know the first thing about making dough or pizza crust so I have no idea.