LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HMR Pancakes

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's too late for anyone to use this recipe for Mother's Day breakfast in bed today, but there's always next year!  Frankly, they aren't my personal favorite - they're a little on the chewy side.  I am pretty fond of the oatmeal prepared normally, but these are a possible alternative when you want something a little more solid.

HMR Pancakes


1 vanilla shake mix (or 1 scoop)
1 packet of oatmeal
1/2 C water

Put the shake and oatmeal mixes in a blender and turn into a powder (I couldn't get the berries to turn into powder).  Pour into a bowl and add a half cup of water.  Let sit for a few minutes and then cook like regular pancakes.  Top with sugar-free syrup.

Tips: If I make these again I might try a little bit more water, as the batter was very thick.  Also, be careful not to heat the pan too hot, they burned really quickly.

No comments: