LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HMR Official Week 1 Results

Total weight lost this week:  -8 lbs
Total weight lost this year:  -20 lbs

Yay!  I'm super happy about this 8 lbs.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to the clinic for my weigh-in.  I thought I was more on track for a 5-6 lb. loss, so this was a really nice surprise.  Now I want to have two great weeks in a row!

How I feel:
  • Heartburn - almost gone, triggered once by the Pasta Fagioli meal.  
  • Plantar Fasciitis - still pretty painful
  • Anemia - still tired, but I may have marginally more energy
  • Diet Side Effects - not really, just a mild headache on Day 1

Successes:  Some friends came over Saturday and bought us dinner, and I didn't have any.  It was really tough, especially because I took them to my favorite bakery so they could try the mini-cakes.  I also rode bikes to school with my daughter a couple of times this week.

Confessions:  Friday my husband and I went to Costco to pick up some grapes.  I wasn't counting on how yummy the samples would look and smell.  Hello, bacon!  Resisted those, but I got a rotisserie chicken to take home for dinner.  It smelled so amazing!  Having that delicious smelling chicken there in the car with me was just too tempting, particularly since I hadn't eaten since breakfast.  Despite this tiny setback, I immediately returned to the diet 100% and had a great first week.  :)

No comments: