LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

HMR Official Final Results

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated here!  I'm not sure if it's good news or bad news, but I weight the same now as I did when I made my last update (bad, because it's not better, but good, because it could be so much worse!)

I had a bunch of setbacks in June and July:  First my sister and niece came to visit, then my eating/dieting friend came to visit for a week, and then I spent a week visiting family on a roadtrip for the 4th of July.

I've recommitted to myself to do 6 more weeks of HMR on my own and then re-evaluate.  Today is day 2 of my restart, and so far so good.  I joined Gold's Gym today because I wanted to try taking a spinning class.  I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but it was great!

No comments: