LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HMR Official Week 6 Results

Today I set a personal best:  Most Weight Lost.  In 2009 I lost 32.5 lbs on Medifast before I stopped, and today I made it to -33 lbs.  What's more, I'm not planning on stopping HMR, at least for the next 6 weeks, and probably not after that either.

That's not the only good news:  -5 lbs this week!
That puts me at a total of -25 lbs lost with HMR.

One of the women in class with me has lost 40 lbs in just the 6 weeks we've been in class.  That is SO amazing to me, and inspiring.  But apparently not inspiring enough to get me to stick to the diet perfectly.  I am proud of myself for sticking with dieting so long this year though.  I am finally below my original pre-Medifast start weight, and I'm re-losing those 32.5 lbs.  I'm not going to beat myself up for losing 25 lbs instead of 40 lbs.  I'd love to be there, but I'm also happy that I'm not where I was at the end of last year.

And just in case you're wondering how I lost so much this week after being so worried last night - it is because of water.  Last week I was sure my math indicated a 2.5 lb loss but only ended up losing 1.  The rest must have been water retention, and this week it evened out.

This weekend I'm going to Lake Tahoe with friends, so I'm definitely going to have to deal with some challenges.  Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: