LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dreading Tomorrow

I am officially not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in.  I have to lose a certain amount of weight every 4 weeks to stay in the program (didn't realize this until 4 weeks in), and that number is 9 lbs.  Should be easy, right?  I lost 3 and 1 the past 2 weeks, so I need to lose a 2 and a 3 in these next 2 weigh ins.  I think I'm more on-track for a +1.5.  Yikes!

I feel like I've been completely stuck in these past 5 lbs.  My normal size clothes aren't tight any more, but they aren't getting loose.  ... actually, instead of complaining, I will list what is good so far:

  • Fit in my clothes again
  • Plantar fasciitis is marginally improved
  • Acid reflux is never a problem when I stick to the diet  ("in the box.")
  • Socks don't leave any indents on my ankles at all

That's about it.  If I can remember I'll order more blood tests and see if there are any improvements there.

No comments: