LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Before Images

Well, I've never posted pictures on this blog because for a long time I had it linked to my personal blog.  I still feel weird about it because I actually get quite a bit of traffic though that's never been the reason I post here. I'm still too ashamed to post my actual weight.  Here are some photos anyway though.  I've blocked out my face but preserved my double chin.  :)

I decided to pose in a tank top so we can see if my arms make any progress.  Normally I would never go out in this.  Remember this is 20 lbs down from my highest weight ever, earlier this year.  I would like to point out everything I hate about these photos, but I think it's all pretty obvious.
 



These next two pictures are a dress that I want to rock some day!  I think it would be perfect over a bathing suit for a casual day at the beach.

No comments: