LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

HMR Official Week 4 Results

Weight lost this week = -3

Yay!  I was really happy that I lost that week.  My scale at home was being a little discouraging and I've been having a hard time staying "in the box."  Even when I go out of the box I make sure to keep my calories down though. 

I have a tracker that says my average daily caloric intake is in the low 1200's, and my average daily calories burned is 2800.  That's a difference of 1600 calories/day.  Since there are 3500 calories in 1 lb, it means that right now I should lose about 3 lbs/week.  If I stick to the diet and stay at least this active but the scale doesn't change, the counselor said that it's just water and sometimes women retain more water than other times.  Even though the scale isn't moving the weight is still being lost.

I had a decent week this week until today.  I certainly didn't eat 7000 calories (to negate my weight loss) but I'll probably have a bad scale day tomorrow because of the immediate after-effects.  We'll know soon.  Sorry I didn't post sooner, but blogger's been flaky all week for me.

No comments: