LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Embarrassing!

I restarted HMR 4 days ago.  I came here to post about it, and it was just too embarrassing seeing all of my dieting starts and stops, my losses and gains.  Seriously, what is wrong with me???

Anyway, people at work have been doing fad diets since the beginning of the year and they've lost their 8-25 lbs and are looking great.  While I, on the other hand, quickly abandoned my healthy eating intentions and gained 10 lbs instead. 

To my credit, I have started exercising regularly.  I walk 2 miles at lunch 4 days/week.  It got me pretty winded at first, but now I'm doing better and decided to add something more intense in the mornings too.  I've done the Couch to 5K training a few days, and I've ridden my spin bike a few times too.

Just exercise wasn't enough though, so now I'm adding the HMR because I'd like to see some quick results and I've got enough food here to last me 6 weeks.

After 4 days I'm still getting headaches off and on, and going to bed earlier than normal, but otherwise feeling pretty good about this.  My start weight was (*hides*) 294.  Ugh.

No comments: