LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HMR Official Week 2 Results

Weight lost this week:  -7 lbs

I went into the classroom after I weighed in and then came back out and had her weigh me again because there had to be a mistake.  Granted, the past 2 weeks I was wearing a sweater during weigh-in and tonight I forgot to bring it.  But that only would account for 2 lbs.  Perhaps I'm a little dehydrated and I still needed an entree and shake for the day, so the true weight loss was probably only 2-3 lbs.

This makes me double nervous for next week!  Hopefully I'll keep on losing.  :)

This also puts me over 20 total lbs lost this year, but it's funny - until I get back to the weight I originally was when I started Medifast the first time I don't feel like it counts.  That's 8 more lbs away.  It's pretty unbelievable how much effort I've had to put in so far just to get back to where I started last time.

What's really kind of pathetic is I had lost another 35 lbs after that.  That means after I quit Medifast I gained 65 lbs!!  Man, I can NOT do that again.  I can't wait to get back down my lowest number on MF.  That was "big difference" and "new numbers on the scale" territory.  I figure by the end of my 12 core HMR weeks I could be back there.

No comments: