LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Week 6 Food Journal

Monday and Tuesday I stayed on-plan but I don't remember what exactly I ate. I know on Monday I had L/G tacos served in lettuce leaves. Yum! And on Tuesday I made zucchini lasagna which was also good. Tuesday night I got a new shipment of MF which is always fun.

Wednesday: almost back down to pre-cheat weight
8:00 - oatmeal raisin bar (mediocre)
10:00 - fruit and nut bar (mediocre)
12:15 - L/G leftover zucchini lasagna
3:00 - smores bar (my favorite)
5:30 - hot chocolate
7:30 - MF cookies
Exercise - 30 minute walk
Water - 64+ oz.

Thursday: -.5
8:30 - peanut butter bar (yum!)
10:50 - strawberry bar (better than mediocre but not great)
12:30 - L/G salad with lunch meat and veggies
3:30 - cream of chicken soup
4:30 - smores bar
7:30 - MF cookies
I also ate a half chicken salad sandwich. :(
Exercise - no
Water - 64+ oz

Friday:
I started out so great on this day. I went to a picnic with my daughter's preschool and they had SO MUCH yummy looking party food. There was pizza and all kinds of chips and dips, plus fruit and wraps and then sheet cake and cupcakes and cookies. Oh man! So, I had celery and cucumbers dipped in a little bit of 7-layer dip, and I unwrapped a turkey, lettuce and tomato wrap and ate the middle part like a salad. I had one bite of pizza and 1 bite of cupcake, but I was feeling very proud of my achievement. I could easily have "gone to town" with all that yummy food. That afternoon though my boss took my team out and we ended up at Dairy Queen. There is NOTHING diet friendly at DQ. I should have just gotten a bottle of water, but I was feeling really self-conscious, so I ordered a small blizzard and had half.

Saturday:
Weekends are usually my biggest struggle and this weekend was no different. I stopped at Sonic to pick up lunch for my husband to thank him for dealing with our daughter 2 days straight while I had work and errands. But it was a 30 minute ride home and I ended up eating 2 of his popcorn chickens and 5 or 6 of his tator tots.

Sunday:
I said I would do better Sunday than I did Friday or Saturday, and I did! I stuck almost entirely to the diet except for eating a little bit of the filling on an Arby's sandwich. My lean/green was pot roast, green beans and crispy kale.

No comments: