LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 5 Report

Well, I went completely off plan on Saturday and Sunday. It all started because I knew I was going to see a movie with a friend and I wanted movie popcorn. So I sabotaged the diet in the morning by making chocolate chip banana muffins with my daughter for breakfast and the whole day just went on in much the same way.

Sunday I was going to get back on plan, but I didn't have time to eat before church so it was 2pm before I was home and had the kids squared away and could eat something. And there was the bag of leftover movie popcorn on the counter. My husband told me he didn't know what to make me for mother's day that was on my diet so I just said forget it and we ordered pizza. This happened last year too but he didn't have the diet as an excuse, haha.

Anyway, my weekend was all messed up, plus I got a new scale on Saturday night, so my real weight as of Monday morning is kind of a mystery. I think I was up 6 lbs for the week, with a total weight loss of 13 lbs.

I learned that no matter how well you think you're doing you can still totally fall off the wagon. I also learned that the first two days back on plan are just about as rough as the original first 2 days (which is why I haven't been posting, I'm so exhausted).

No comments: