LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 5 Food Journal

I've noticed my daily posts aren't always that interesting now that I am starting to get into a routine. Therefore I'm going to start posting a single Weekly entry that I update daily with my food intake and weigh-ins.

Monday: -.5
8:30 - hot chocolate
10:30 - caramel bar
1:00 - MF stew
5:00 - hot chocolate
7:00 - grilled beef with steamed green beans (best beans I've ever had)
skipped last MF meal :(

Tuesday: no change
8:30 - hot chocolate
12:00 - L/G rotisserie chicken and roasted asparagus
4:00 - Cream of chicken soup
6:30 - peanut butter bar

Wednesday: -1
7:30 - peanut butter bar
9:00 - hot chocolate
12:00 - grilled cod and asparagus with side salad at Red Lobster - disappointing :(
4:00 - chocolate pudding
8:00 - pizza made from MF mixes (counts for 2)

Thursday: -.5
7:30 - peanut butter bar
10:30 - hot chocolate
2:00 - 1/2 L/G chicken breast and asparagus
4:30 - chocolate pudding
8:00 - 1/2 L/G tacos made with ground turkey breast on lettuce wraps - delicious!
10:30 - "shake cake" made with vanilla pudding for the cake and chocolate pudding for the frosting. This was soooo gross I had to throw it away and couldn't finish. I think I did it wrong, so I'm going to have to experiment with it again.

Friday: no change
8:00 - peanut butter bar
10:30 - hot chocolate

Saturday/Sunday - went off plan. :(

Click HERE to read about what I ate on my 6th week of Medifast.

No comments: