LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 28

Morning Scale Report: -1 lb

Wish me luck on my weigh-in tomorrow! I'm so close to -20 lbs in 4 weeks.

I also took my measurements today and will probably do an update on those in a couple of weeks. I'm wishing now I'd done it from the beginning, because I'm sure there's been some change.

Medifast Brownies

I made a variation of my MF cookie recipe last night to try to make brownies. I combined 1 packet of hot cocoa, 1 packet of chocolate pudding, 1/2 tsp of baking powder, and cut in 2 T of peanut butter. Then I added some water, maybe 1/3 cup and poured it into a mini bread loaf pan and baked it for 20 minutes at 350. It ended up like a gooey brownie and was pretty good. I ate both servings at once last night because I'm not sure it would be good cold, but that equals 2 snacks in one day which is slightly off plan.

9:00 - hot chocolate
2:00 - MF scrambled eggs
4:00 - shrimp scampi (1/2 protein)
5:00 - hot chocolate
7:30 - grilled shrimp and asparagus
10:30 - double MF brownie

Click HERE to read what I ate during my 5th week

No comments: