LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 26

I'm so excited to give you the Morning Scale Report: -3 lbs

The truth is that it actually read -4 lbs, but I'm going to chalk that up to a scale error, as I don't think it's possible to lose 4 lbs in a single day.

8:30 - hot chocolate
11:30 - South Beach chocolate peanut butter bar
1:30 - MF cookies
7:30 - L/G Buffalo chicken salad
10:30 - chocolate pudding
12:30 - vanilla pudding

I am so stoked to lose that last lb this weekend and reach -20!! If you've been reading here you know that I struggle on weekends, so I'm hoping this will really motivate me to stay strong, so come Monday morning I will be on the right side of 20 lbs gone.

And then I'll start working on 30. That will be all new territory for me. Once I lose 6 or 7 more lbs it will be all new numbers on the scale for me. I get excited just thinking about those new numbers. :)

I also am finally noticing my clothes are definitely fitting me better and I have trimmed up a little bit in the waist area. I'm so glad because although I want to lose weight all over, that's the area that gives me the most trouble with how I look in clothes.

I should also mention that South Beach bar I ate this morning. I discovered that the South Beach meal bars are pretty similar to the Medifast maintenance bars (the ones in the green packaging). So are the Luna bars. I am down to 3 MF bars and it's 5 days until my automated order goes in, so I'm tiding over with the South Beach bars. I won't have more than 1/day and if they don't slow down my weight loss I might keep using them, since they are cheaper.

Later - Right after I wrote that I had to go pick up my sick baby at daycare and take him to the doctor and then to the pharmacy. Then I had to make dinner for my daughter before I could really get to my own dinner. That's going to make it hard to get in 2 more MF meals tonight, so wish me luck. If I hadn't had that bar this morning I could have eaten one this afternoon while I was out running errands.

Click HERE to read about my 27th day on Medifast.

No comments: