LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 16

Morning Scale Report: -1 lb.

I was so glad to make progress again!

8:30 - hot chocolate
12:30 - L/G marinated chicken with salad (YUM!)
5:00 - chocolate pudding
6:00 - Medifast cookies
9:30 - Stew (not as good to me this time as the first time)
midnight - Oatmeal raisin bar

Oops,

I got so busy at work today that I've only eaten 2 instead of 4 of my Medifast meals. I'm going to have to get on the ball tonight to get the rest in. I put the stew into a thing of water in the fridge this morning to soak all day, so I'll have that tonight, and I'll have yesterday's leftover "cookies," and maybe a bar later.

My lunch was great today! Last night I marinated some chicken breasts and then baked them and weighed them into 5-6oz portions. So today I brought in one of those and went to Potbelly Sandwich and got a veggie salad to go with it. It had roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and cucumbers. It also had some beans in it which I mostly didn't eat and some cheese which I DID eat. And I had a few small drizzles of the salad dressing on it too. It was deluxe and it would be really easy to put together at home. I love getting ideas for new salads.

Edit: A couple of days after this I checked the veggie list and artichokes aren't on the acceptable list. Such a shame. :(

Click HERE to read about my 17th day on Medifast.

No comments: